Epoxy floor paint is often scratched by sharp objects in the use process, which affects the overall aesthetics of epoxy floor paint. It is intolerable for the pursuit of perfection. How to solve the scratch problem of epoxy floor paint? Solutions to scratch problem of epoxy floor paint: 1. If it is only a minor scratch problem, wax treatment should be carried out. That's OK. Pay attention to maintenance at ordinary times. Don't let sandy shoes in. 2. If the scratch problem is serious and the area is large, the finish can only be rolled over again.
How to prevent scratches of epoxy floor paint?
1. After finishing, epoxy floor paint can be waxed on the surface or coated with polyurethane varnish, which can effectively improve the wear resistance of epoxy floor paint.
2. If there are coarse and hard sand grains, mud and other debris on the ground, they should be cleaned in time to avoid grinding the ground and reduce ground wear.
3. Employees should change their soft soles before entering the clean area. Plastic blankets should be installed at the junction where sand and mud are easily brought in and at the entrance and exit to facilitate the removal of sole debris when employees enter and exit.
4. When unloading forklift trucks and forklifts, attention should be paid to placing the cargo level, so as to avoid cargo side nephew and dragging scratch on the ground.
5. Avoid braking when running vehicles, forklifts and forklifts.